Core dump with Modeller on Linux

Hi all,

I am trying to run Modeller on a linux box but all of the executables I
have downloaded core dump.  Do I need a new password?

I am running plain Redhat 6.1. I have installed the f2c libraries using
f2c-19990728-1.i386.rpm.

On another note.  How do you get to the year 2000 archives of the modeller
list?  There are only links to 1999 and 1998 as far as I can see.

Best wishes and thanks for the use of a very useful program!

David

David Chalmers						       Lab: 9903 9110
Victorian College of Pharmacy				       Fax: 9903 9582
381 Royal Pde, Parkville, Vic 3053           http://synapse.vcp.monash.edu.au
Australia