Re: Segmentation fault

Hi

It is usually connected with memory insufficiency problem. Additionally, on
linux systems the stacklimit usually must be increased comparing to the default
settings. Check it by typing limit at the prompt and look at the manual how to
change it. Set it e.g.  to
>stacksize       256000 kbytes<

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7206