Regarding obtaining dimer form

Dear modeller users,

 I am modelling a protein which is of homodimer in nature and this protein
matched with the same family protein which is also of homodimer.

 But matching with the only one chain(of two chains).So , i got a model in
a monomer form.How i have to use the modeller to get the replicate of
other monomer so my model will be of homodimer in nature.Please suggest me
ideas to overcome this problem.Thanks in advance.Expecting reply from your
people.

      ********************************
          R.Senthil kumar
          Junior Research Fellow(JRF),
          C/O Dr.Akash Ranjan,
          Computational & Functional Genomics(CFG),
          Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics(CDFD),
          ECIL road, Nacharam,
          Hyderabad - 500 076.
          India.

          E-mail: