problem in running model script

Dear Sir,
I'm having a problem running the homology modeling script. Here is
the error message:

delete__442E> One or more atoms absent from MODEL:  O: 240: C: 240: N: 241: CA:
241:
splinel_223E> Array too small. Increase  MPRMCNS
              current maximum, current need:   810000   810002
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:        1       1

It seems that the program is looking for residue number 241 as an aminoacid
instead of a block residue (.) I do not understand why, everything look
fine in the alignment file (at least to me)
Attached are the script and the alignment. Any held will be very appreciated.

Sincerely,
Giulio Rastelli