Bug reported in previous message - Description and Workaround

Dear Modeller  Team,

	I am running Modeller 6v2 on a Dec Alpha. I was not
able to run the compare script for the TvLDH tutorial successfully
with the script and filenamse provided. The directory in which
I attempted this is encoded in the preceeding e-mail message.

	As far as I can see, the program is reading the input
pdb file name incorrectly. For example, 1bmdA is read as 1bmd.
As a result the job does not run. I found however when I copied
the pdb files to ones with shorter names i.e. copied 1bmdA.pdb
to 1bmd.pdb the script ran well.

	Please excuse me if this apparent bug is really due to
an error on my part, but if it is, please let me know how.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
Oncoinformatics Core
Lecturer
Department of Medical Informatics
Box 95, Room 130BB or P&S 1-420C