Re: [modeller_usage] The number of the models

I believe that, when MODELLER starts any partcular model (each from a different randomly perturbed version of the starting model (.ini), it will abort that model if the scoring function exceeds some upper limit. Thus, you may get fewer than the total models requested if this occurs.

Best wishes,

Tom Duncan

>>> BinBin Liu <>01/17/04 08:26AM >>>
Dear Modellers,
happy new year!
I set the starting and ending model number 1 and 10 respectively. But modeller
only wrote eight .B9999xxxx files to me. It is from .B99990002 to
.B99990009.
Does anybody know the reasons?
Many thanks!

BinBin