[modeller_usage] Search sequence in modeller not responding...!

Dear Modellers,
          I tried to search my sequence aganist the Modeller chain database. But my top file containing the search commands did not yield me any result after long time run. Here I pasted my topfile,alignment
Top File
SET SEARCH_RANDOMIZATIONS = 10
SET FILE = 'gam.ali'
SEQUENCE_SEARCH ALIGN_CODES = 'gam'
alignment file:

>P1;gam
sequence:gam:1    : :136   : :
LNLLISIMGRTMGALGNLTFVLCIIIFIFAVMGMQLFGKNYVDNVD
RFPDHDLPRWNFTDFMHSFMIVFRVLCGEWIESMWDCMLVGDVSCI
PFFLATVVIGNLVVLNLFLALLLSNFGSSSLSAPTADNDTNKIA*
The logfile did not contain any messages other than usual Heading that appear in all logfiles.

Kindly help me.

Yours,
B.Nataraj