Re: [modeller_usage] Regarding adding ligands to protein...

See http://salilab.org/modeller/FAQ.html#17

> 3)Wheather we need to know all physical and chemical proterties of the
> ligand(small molecule),I mean, any of those details need to be incorporated
> as data inside liberary used for modeller.

You'll need to know bond, angle, and dihedral force constants. Modeller
uses CHARMM parameter files for these - see www.charmm.org for more
information. Such force constants are usually chosen to fit
spectroscopic data or QM simulations. If you don't specify these
constants, Modeller will guess them from the current atomic coordinates,
which will give your ligand some flexibility.