[modeller_usage] few minute problems

Dear modeller people,

these questions be a immature to ask as I don't know the complete algorithm,
but as they came to my mind, so they are as follows;

1. If only optimization of molecular pdf is performed , not the molecular
dynamics simulation, will there still be violations and if so then why, as
molecular pdf optimization must keep all features in limits?

2. Is there any feature , which comes under category of both stereochemical
as well as homology derived restraints? If then will that be optimized
separately for both?

best regards

--
VIVEK SHARMA