[modeller_usage] PDB updates for Modeller

Dear modeller hackers :),

I'm trying to use modeller to find good PDB templates and there is at least one structure that is missing from modeller's database, which is good since it was deposited Jun 2003 in PDB, released in august. Could it be because it is 3.3 A?

Since I know this PDB is probably a good model and it won't come up in seq_search I was wondering how I could manually update CHAINS_all.seq or create my own sequence database.

best,
BA

ps: I found in the archives a person asking a similar question regarding a PDB database update but no script or url was given to get a newer version, or without resolution cut-off. :-)

--
Bruno Afonso
http://brunoafonso.net