[modeller_usage] model refinement and assessment

Hi

In MODELLER 7v7 one was able to turn off model
refinement using:
SET MD_LEVEL = 'nothing'

I am curious if there is an analogous way to do this
in 8v0?  I've looked through the manual and examples
and have not found a solution.  Have I missed
something simple?

Is there a way to implement the GA341 and DOPE methods
of analysis during the same model building session?
I'm also interested in using these analysis methods on
other protein models and templates.  Is there a quick
way to read these models into MODELLER and let it
analyze them?

Thank you
Steve