[modeller_usage] problems with modeller

To whom it may concern,
I'm a researcher of Naples University and I'm using modeller for my work. I've
followed correctly the Basic tutorial with my enzyme in the place of lactate
dehydrogenase. The program run but I got many warnings in the following .log
files:

1) when I run "mod8v0 compare.py" I got this warning:
fndatmi_285W> Number of residues <> number of atoms; atom code:      680
679  CA

2) when I run "mod8v0 align2d.py" I got these warnings:
iup2crm_280W> No topology library in memory or assigning a BLK residue.
              Default CHARMM atom type assigned:  N -->  N
              This message is written only for the first such atom.
fndatmi_285W> Number of residues <> number of atoms; atom code:      680
679  CA
fndatmi_285W> Number of residues <> number of atoms; atom code:      680
679  CA

3) when I run "mod8v0 model-single.py" I got these warnings:
fndatmi_285W> Number of residues <> number of atoms; atom code:      680
679  CA
getf_______W> RTF restraint not found in the atoms list:
              residue type, indices:    10   275
              atom names           : C     +N
              atom indices         :  2252     0

getf_______W> RTF restraint not found in the atoms list:
              residue type, indices:    10   275
              atom names           : C     CA    +N    O
              atom indices         :  2252  2247     0  2253

fndatmi_285W> Number of residues <> number of atoms; atom code:      680
679  CA
omgdel__425W> Unselected all O C +N +CA dihedrals:      282
mdtrsr__446W> A potential that relies on one protein is used, yet you have at
              least one known structure available. MDT, not library, potential
is used.
delete__443_> Restraints marked for deletion were removed.
              Total number of restraints before, now:    21721    19723
iupac_m_397W> Atoms were not swapped because of the uncertainty of how to
handle
the H atom.
iupac_m_397W> Atoms were not swapped because of the uncertainty of how to
handle
the H atom.
iupac_m_397W> Atoms were not swapped because of the uncertainty of how to
handle
the H atom.
iupac_m_397W> Atoms were not swapped because of the uncertainty of how to
handle
the H atom.

Could someone please help me to find where I did wrong
Thanks in advance

Vittorio