Re: [modeller_usage] Incorrect Topology library?

Jeff Bush wrote:
I am wondering if anyone has seen the following error message and has any idea what I need to do to fix the problem.

I have seen this question asked before while searching the archives. It was asked previously in 2003 by Seth Goldenberg, but I do not see a response in the archives. Perhaps someone replied directly to this gentleman. I would certainly be very appreciative of any help you might provide. Error Message Follows.

If this is for the same alignment you sent me earlier, it's because your sequence doesn't have an align code of 'Lk'. Your align code is actually AF421182; Lk is the corresponding PDB code (which doesn't make any sense for a sequence entry). See http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node175.html

I recommend that you don't use Modeller 7v7, but rather the latest version, 8v1, as you'll get a more informative error message in this case.