Re: [modeller_usage] The assessment of protein model with the function in modeller 8.1

서주현 wrote:
> I have interest in model assessment method in Modeller 8.1
> I would like to evaluate models, which are generated from other modeling
> program, with the functions in Modeller 8.1
> Let's say that I have generated 100 protein models from one template and
> alignment with other modeling program.
> I'd like to sort those models with the assessment method in Modeller 8.1
> How can I do the model evaluation (or model sorting)?
> As far as I have tried in Modeller8.1, model assessment can be done only
> if the model is generated by Modeller with the specified "assess_methods".
>
> In short, what I want to know is that how I can call the model
> assessment function from the outside of the Modeller.

See the model.energy() example:
http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node150.html

Simply replace the last two lines from that with
score = mdl.assess_ga341()
or
score = mdl.assess_dope()
to return the assessment score in the Python variable 'score'.

The preceding code is necessary to deal with non-standard PDB ordering,
construction of disulfide bridges, etc.