[modeller_usage] About the topini.patch for 8v2 and the energy

Dear all,

     I have two questions about modeller.

     The first one is about the patch file topini.patch for 8v2
(http://salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Patches).
Before the patching, I have run many modelling jobs with error
message, do I need to rerun the jobs after the patching?  I used
python scripts to do my modelling job, not TOP scripts.

     The second question is the model.energy().   Can I compare the
energy values between proteins of different size?  If not, can I
normalize them so that I can compare them?

     Thank you very much!

--
Zhiqiang Ye