[modeller_usage] How to use model.patch_ss_templates() ?

Dear modeller users,

I am new for this program and i doubt on how to use model.patch_ss_templates() in order to model disulfide bond of our model from templates. As i read the FAQ no. 3, i am stil not understand that
where patch_disulfides.py be used. Since I know  from the advanced tutorials that there are many steps to run multiple template such as salign.py , align2d_mult.py, model_mult.py, and evaluate_model.py. So, which steps should be insertedt the patch_disulfides.py ?

Any suggestions will be appreciated,

Jitrayut Jitonnom, Ph.D.(candidate)
Dept. of Chemistry,
Computational Simulation,
and Modeling Laboratory (CSML),
Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
Tel: +66(0)6613-4218
Email:
" target=_blank>

Get the new Windows Live Messenger! Try it!