Re: [modeller_usage] _modeller.error: read_al_373E> Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES(i) was not found in the alignment file; ALIGN_CODES( 1) = 1CPG

DANIEL TAYLOR wrote:
I know this has been raised before but when looking through the archieves I could'nt find an answer to this problem, I've redone all the tutorials and out of ideas, so please can somebody help with this error message I'm getting?
_modeller.error: read_al_373E> Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES(i) was not found in the alignment file; ALIGN_CODES( 1) = 1CPG

I can't really say much more than the error message: you don't have the code '1CPG' in your alignment file. This could be because you have mistyped the code, you used upper case in your script but lower case in your alignment file (align codes are case sensitive), or your alignment file is not valid PIR format. If you can't figure it out, follow up with your alignment file and your script file.