[modeller_usage] ligand

----- Mensaje reenviado de  -----
   Fecha: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:50:45 -0200
Responder-A:
 Asunto: ligand

Hi friends of modeller list:
Now, I want to model my protein with a ligand but the program says me that one
of the alignment residue does not match with pdb residues. In this site there
is a gap in the pdb sequence introduced during alignment since the target has
an insertion. The same alignmet file was used to build the model without any
problem!! What I have to do?
Thank you again, and forgive me for too much questions, but I want to learn how
to use Modeller!!
Sincerely,
Adriana

----- Fin del mensaje reenviado -----