[modeller_usage] R: error in using mutate_model

Dear Ben,
thank you for your comments. You are true, on my machine I have Python
3.0.1. However, Modeller seems to work in any case, since I was able to
model a protein with the automodel procedure sometime ago. Moreover,
yesterday I found a way to use the wiki script mutate_model.py: I started
from the launch screen of Modeller and typed:

mod9v7 mutate_model.py my_modelname my_respos my_resname my_chain >
my_log.log

I finally obtained my mutants. I had a look at them and they seem to be
correct; the only strange things are: i.in the PDB file, the atoms of the
new sidechain introduced by the program do not have the B-factor (I don't
remember if this was true also previously); ii. mutate_model.py launched in
this way does not produce the my_log.log file, but the mutate_model.log
file.
In any case, Modeller seem to work properly even if Python 3.0 is installed.
What do you think about? If you want, I can send you the mutate_model.log
file

Finally, a little suggestion: probably it would be better to rename the wiki
script in another way, since two MODELLER have the same name: the wiki
script mutate_model.py and the command mutate_model.py that inserts
mutation, but without the whole mutant sidechain optimization by conjugate
gradient and MD.

Thank you very much and best regards.
Anna