Re: [modeller_usage] model with ligand

I use multiple sequence and one template pdb to get an improved alignment. I also just use part of the protein around the active domain. Should I also add the ... at all the other seqeunce as well as the one I am modelling. Is there anything in particular I should keep in mine when using acetyl-coA when it is an ligand.