Re: [modeller_usage] weight restraints

On 5/27/10 12:17 PM,  wrote:
Ok, suppose I have a single restraint for every template and a method
to combine them in an apropriate way. It is possible to weight a set
of restraints, e.g. CA-CA distances for all templates by writing
e.g.: env.schedule_scale=physical.values(default=1.0, ca_distance=2)

Sure. You just have to put your restraints in the relevant group (e.g. in this case, physical.ca_distance) and the weight will apply to all the restraints in that group.

So what I basically wanted to know is how this (up-)weighting
(ca_distance=2) is implemented in Modeller.

There's nothing complicated about it. The restraint function is simply multiplied by the weight.