Re: [modeller_usage] symmetry restrain

Thanks Ben.
It works very well.
I have another doubt.

I also want to restrain the residues 100 to 105 as alpha helix at all four chains.

If I use the following restrain:

rsr.add(secondary_structure.alpha(self.residue_range('100:A', '105:A')))

...before the chain symmetry restrain argument, it will be apply to all chains as consequence, or do I need to restrain this range for all chains by selection, like I did for chain A?

If the last option was the correct, how should I make the selection?  Is there an example?

Regards,

Flavio