[modeller_usage] Regarding Modeller model building script

Dear Modellers & Respected Sir Benn,
If i am correct Modeller uses distance restraints from multiple templates based on alignment, Tell me the way to use one complete template during modeling and chunks from others.
I tried doing that but GDT score decreased when i aligned chunks to one complete template alignment.
The aligned chunks were covering target region which was unaligned by one selected complete template span.
So HOW TO GENERATE FOLD BASED ALIGNMENT WHICH IMPROVES GDT SCORES BY INCREASING CONSIDERATION WEIGHT OF A SINGLE TEMPLATE AS COMPARED TO OTHERS IN MODELLING.

Thanks
Ashish

Ashish Runthala,
Lecturer, Structural Biology Cell,