Re: [modeller_usage] Reg :Error message: not able to open file

Hi,

Still struggling with the same problem i mentioned in the previous mail. I tried running the basic example (downloaded from modeller website) but even that example is giving the same error :
TvLDH.ali cannot be opened: no such file or directory.

I have previously used the same script and it always worked.
Please let me know if something is changed in modeller recently?? Do i need to install 9.11 in order for it to work.
Please help me solve this problem, its kind of urgent for me.

Thanks and Regards,
Nanda