[modeller_usage] Introduction of Zinc restraints

Dear Users,

I am trying to build a model of a Zinc finger protein, I am having problem with zinc coordination. Since the Zinc coordination residues of the model (CCCH) are slightly different from that of the template (CCCD), in the built model, the distances between atoms of the coordination residues and zinc do not match the standard zinc coordination. I was wondering if I could introduce the Zinc coordination restraints of the model in calculation. Any idea or help would be appreciated.

Mehdi