[modeller_usage] Modeller Help

Hello everyone

I'am Simone an italian student, i need to learn to use modeller to do homology modeling but i have some trouble.
I downloaded and installed both modeller and python on my pc (windows 7). To learn what to do I tried to follow the basic tutorial but I find serious problems in giving the input. I can not even load the sequence as the file (.ali) is not recognized by python and if the command is entered manually, I get syntax error?? Can you help me to understand where is the mistake?