[modeller_usage] Fwd: Customised Modeling - Template is NMR Structure

Respected Sir

I am new user of Modeller.
I don't have any background in python.

I have to use a template, whose PDB ID is 1APS. It is NMR Model with four models.

I have to use only first model of this NMR structure.

For this template, I have 50 Query sequences in 50 separate ".fasta files" in PIR FORMAT.

Description of PIR Format of Query sequences:

First line: >1APS_1; Mutant_Y15M

Second Line: I think this line is optional - I HAVE OMITTED THIS LINE. My second line is PROTEIN SEQUENCE in Capital letters ending with " * ".

Can you guide me with steps of how to model 50 Query sequences with template 1APS (first model).

I am mailing ATTACHMENT (in both .zip and .tar.gz format) containing 50 Query sequences and 1APS PDB file downloaded from Protein Databank.

It would be of great help.

Thanks a ton.

Regards
Priya