Re: [modeller_usage] "No module named modeller"

On 11/22/13 5:06 AM, Cecilia Lindgren wrote:
I am completely new to Modeller. I am using Linux and have downloaded
and installed the Linux(64-bit x86_64RPM) package, as recommended at
the website. I have tried to run scripts from the basic tutorial, but
keep getting the following error message:

ImportError: No module named modeller

How are you running the scripts? What Linux variant are you using? Usually this error indicates a problem with the Python path. The RPM should put the Modeller Python package in the default Python path, but it's possible that your variant of Linux expects to find Python modules in a different set of locations.