Re: [modeller_usage] Import site error in working with modeller

On 8/25/15 11:33 PM, Mounica Sravya wrote:
When I gave the command "mod9.15 build_profile.py", I got the following
error:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]

Use "python build_profile.py" instead:
http://salilab.org/modeller/FAQ.html#19

FATAL ERROR: Cannot open file build_profile.py: No such file or directory

Well, obviously you have to make the file build_profile.py first.