[modeller_usage] Chain ID not output as part of SSM option to model.write_data

Hi,

As part of my use of Modeller, I would like to access the secondary structure information for the model. This looks to be achieved using the SSM option to model.write_data, but this produces a file which doesn’t contain the chain identifier.

This could be worked around using the first column (integer index) of the file and knowledge of the chains in the PDB, but it seems awkward to have to do this when the PSA option to write_data is able to include the chain identifier.

Is there an alternative way to access the secondary structures, or could this be fixed in Modeller to make using write_data easier?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel