Re: [modeller_usage] modeller permission denied

On 4/24/19 10:16 AM, Almira Ovagimyan wrote:
I'm using modeller 9.21 for Mac and python 2.7.16.

I'm trying to run python scripts by using these commands on terminal.However, it gives me permission denied error.How can I solve this permission error?

Make a copy of the directory somewhere where you do have permissions (usually under your home directory):

cp -a /Library/modeller-9.21/examples/ ~/examples/
cd ~/examples/salign
python salign_align2d.py

Just plain 'python' works better than 'mod9.21' on most machines these days.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/