Re: [modeller_usage] Charmm error : missing residues

On 2/17/20 12:32 PM, Yogesh Sharma wrote:
I used modeller to generate structure of my membrane protein. But when I am using that structure in charmm gui to build setup. I am getting error stating missing residues or error in pdb.  How can I rectify it?

I can't help you with the CHARMM GUI, sorry. If that's the literal error message ("missing residues or error in pdb") it gives you, you'll have to ask the CHARMM guys to give you something more useful (particularly if the Modeller PDB output file loads fine in a PDB viewer such as Chimera or VMD).

             https://salilab.org/modeller/