[modeller_usage] BIOVIA Dassault Systèmes’ North American User Conference

Posting on behalf of the folks at BIOVIA:

Dear Colleagues

We would like to invite you to attend BIOVIA Dassault Systèmes’ North American User Conference (https://www.3dsbiovia.com/biovia-users-2020.html), April 6-8, at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina (https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sandt-marriott-marquis-san-diego-marina/). Spring is a wonderful time to be in San Diego with sunny skies, moderate temperatures and fresh ocean breezes.

This valuable user conference will feature one day of hands-on training (April 6) and two days of proven best practices and previews of the latest BIOVIA solutions (April 7-8). Our track on upstream biopharmaceutical research includes discussions on how AI and machine learning can help guide drug discovery and development as well as a deep dive into the latest modeling and simulation techniques for small and large molecule R&D. Come along and see how MODELER impacts lead design in discovery R&D.

For more information on the conference, see our AGENDA at https://www.3dsbiovia.com/biovia-users-2020-agenda.html.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/