Re: [modeller_usage] Questions about alignment and stereo clashes

On 3/30/20 11:15 AM, Li,Haoxi wrote:
1. Am I able to use the sequence alignment from external sources,
like Blast?

Of course. Modeller doesn't care where the alignment comes from, as long as it's in the correct format.

2. When the model was built, I found many stereo clashes in the
structure. Is this normal? Is there any way that I can fix the stereo
clashes?

Most likely this is due to a poor alignment. But you would need to look at the clashes in a PDB viewer to see what's going on.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/