Re: [modeller_usage] missing loop

Dear Ben,

Thanks a lot for your guide. I just figured it out to use loopmodel to optimize the loop. I am going to build up a large number of conformations of the loop by setting a.loop.ending_model to a large value.

Just another question, will set "a.ending_model" more than 1 help a little bit, as the total number will be a.ending_model * a.loop.ending_model?

All the best,
Qinghua