Re: [modeller_usage] Parallel job

On 6/9/20 3:32 PM, Casey Becker via modeller_usage wrote:
I'm fairly new to modeller, and I'm trying to run a parallel job. I can't seem to get the 'from modeller.parallel import *' line to work. When I input it, no models are created.

Are you saying that your script works without that one line? I don't see how that could be possible. What error message do you get?

I notice that you are using a custom automodel subclass. If you want to do that you need to put the subclass in a separate file and import it, as Python's pickle module (used to send data between parallel tasks) can't see classes defined in your main script. See https://salilab.org/modeller/9.24/manual/node465.html for an example.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/