Re: [modeller_usage] Treading onto known PDB template

On 6/10/20 5:45 AM, Geoffrey Woollard via modeller_usage wrote:
I'm studying a transmembrane ion channel (protein 1). There are structures of protein 1 in a closed conformation, and I am interested in the open conformation. There is a very similar protein in an open conformation (protein 2). So I am trying to thread the sequence of protein 1 onto the atomic model of protein 2. I know the template.

This should be very straightforward to do with Modeller. See the simple example at https://salilab.org/modeller/9.24/manual/node16.html

             https://salilab.org/modeller/