Re: [modeller_usage] Can't really edit my script

On 6/11/20 4:01 PM, Casey Becker via modeller_usage wrote:
I'm new to modeller and I'm eventually trying to make several hundred models using multiple cpus, however it seems I can't change anything in my script except number of models without causing the system to break and not work. No error pops up, it simply says the task completed instantaneously, doesn't make any models, and doesn't pop up the ok_model window.

Sorry, but nobody will be able to help you if you just say it "doesn't work". You will always get a Python exception if you introduce an error - there are simply no cases I can think of where "nothing" happens. I am a bit puzzled by your talk of windows popping up - Modeller is a command line tool so any output you receive will be in the terminal, not a separate window. How are you running your script?

BTW, your Python script is not correctly indented. It will certainly not work in this form. Perhaps your mail client mangled it, in which case it would make more sense to add it as an attachment rather than pasting it into your mail.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/