Re: [modeller_usage] Can I calculate the "Objective Function" based on a PDB without doing the comparative modelling?

On 6/13/20 7:08 PM, ZHANG Cheng via modeller_usage wrote:
Now I have a structure generated by RosettaCM, and I want to use the MODELLER's "Objective Function" to evaluate its reliability. Would it be possible?

The objective function scores how well the model fits the set of Modeller restraints. It wouldn't tell you anything useful for a model built using another technique. It sounds like what you're looking for is a model evaluation method, such as DOPE:
https://salilab.org/modeller/9.24/manual/node259.html
or SOAP:
https://salilab.org/modeller/9.24/manual/node283.html

There's also a web server at https://salilab.org/evaluation/