Re: [modeller_usage] Fwd: model structure of IDP regions

On 11/24/20 2:53 AM, Priya Dey wrote:
i want to model the unmodelled region of an intrinsically disordered protein region. I have tried the basic modelling tutorial with the total sequence of idpr 1mvf and the coordinate of the ordered region of the 1mvf idpr. But the final  modelled structure generated have only the coordinate of the ordered one. Please guide me, so that i can find the all region coordinates of the modelled structure of 1mvf.

If you want the output model to contain coordinates for a given set of residues, you need to include those residues in your alignment.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/