Re: [modeller_usage] Structural alignment of multiple chains

On 12/21/20 9:57 AM, Tal Weizmann wrote:> I would like to run structural alignment using all chains of the same > protein with salign (different PDB files). Can I do that with modeller? I'm not sure whether you mean you want to align chain A of PDB 1abc with B of 1abc, or you want to align both A and B of 1abc with chains A and B in a different PDB 1xyz. But either way yes, Modeller can do that. In the latter case, both chains A and B should be in the same PDB file (if you have them in separate files, in most cases they can simply be concatenated).

             https://salilab.org/modeller/