[modeller_usage] Import site failed

Dear Modeller Users,

Hope you had a great holiday! I was implementing mod9.25 on Linux system (Ubuntu 16.04.6), but encountered this output:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]

The jobs were still completed. Would this error matter? If so, how can I fix it? Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,
Haoxi