Re: [modeller_usage] DNA nucleotide protein modeling

On 4/26/21 3:33 PM, Rana Rehan Khalid wrote:
I apply same thing again with DNA  Nucleotides its gives me error, I used following names for DNA Resi     DADE    DGUA   DCYT  DTHY  # I also want to ask is this right to use DADE DCYT etc or modeller recognise these namings DT, DA, DG, DC

Modeller recognizes standard PDB naming for RNA and DNA, i.e. A, G, C, T, U, DA, DG, DC, DT, DU in ATOM records. You can't use 4-letter residue names anyway because PDB format limits you to 3 characters.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/