Re: [modeller_usage] Tweaking around with the same alignment

On 12/19/19 3:55 PM, Eugene Radchenko wrote:
Sometimes I want to play with different Modeller options and parameters while working with the same alignment file. However, to avoid overwriting the previous results, I actually have to modify the alignment file and Modeller script anyway by changing the target sequence name.
Am I doing something wrong and is there a better way?

Right, this is the normal way that automodel names its output files. But you can change this by subclassing and overriding the get_model_filename() method:
https://salilab.org/modeller/9.23/manual/node75.html

             https://salilab.org/modeller/