[modeller_usage] Error - Unavailable server

Hello,

I am trying to use the “Modeller (loops/refinement)” tool present in Chimera software and the following error message is displayed:

NonChimeraError: Web service appears to be down. See Reply Log for more details.

Service 'opal:Modeller9v8Service' is unavailable. See Reply Log for more details.

Is this a temporary server issue or is there a problem with the version of the program I am using (Modeller9v8)? In the latter case, what should I do to resolve this situation?

Thanks in advance,

Cynthia de Oliveira