Re: [modeller_usage] missing loop

Thanks Ben!

Best,
Qinghua

On 5/15/20 9:01 PM, Modeller Caretaker wrote:
On 5/14/20 4:11 PM, Qinghua Liao wrote:
Thanks a lot for your guide. I just figured it out to use loopmodel to optimize the loop. I am going to build up a large number of conformations of the loop by setting a.loop.ending_model to a large value.

Just another question, will set "a.ending_model" more than 1 help a little bit, as the total number will be a.ending_model * a.loop.ending_model?

a.ending_model controls how many models of the entire protein are generated. It makes sense to increase that from 1, particularly if you are not sure where your loop termini should be.

    Ben Webb, Modeller Caretaker