Re: [modeller_usage] Command not found, no module named 'modeller' errors

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, my Mandarin is not good enough to reply in Mandarin, sorry -do you mean I should uninstall Python 3.8.3 and install Python 2.7 or below? I did that, moved Python from Applications to Trash, and did brew uninstall python and brew uninstall python@3.8, then I installed Python 2.7.18 from the official website (because I can't seem to install versions below 2.7, the Installer keeps telling me that "there was no software found to install"). However, when I try to check what version of Python I am using on Terminal, I get:

Luos-Air:~ luoxiaoran$ python --version

Python 2.7.10

Luos-Air:~ luoxiaoran$ python3 --version

Python 3.8.3

Luos-Air:~ luoxiaoran$

And the above code from my first email still does not work.