Re: [modeller_usage] Modeller Outputs TER field wrong in PDB

On 6/17/20 10:13 AM, Pedro Guillem wrote:
I had some issues today using some PDBs generated by Modeller, and I tracked the error to the fact the TER fields inside the PDB have more columns (which should not be there)
[...]
*TER    1396       DT D  35*
[...]
I understand that the TER separator is not supposed to have anything afterwards. Is there a particular reason why Modeller is writing my TER records like that? It should read only "TER"

You are incorrect - Modeller writes correct TER records; see http://www.wwpdb.org/documentation/file-format-content/format33/sect9.html#TER

             https://salilab.org/modeller/