Re: [modeller_usage] Modeller Outputs TER field wrong in PDB

Thanks for the quick reply.

The weird part is that in my original PDB, the TER lines (6 in total) are not followed by anything. They just read TER.
After performing mutations with modeller and saving the file, the output of the 6 TER lines has additional columns.

Is there a particular reason for modeller to be doing this? (I can provide the input file and output files)

Pedro

El mié., 17 jun. 2020 a las 19:21, Modeller Caretaker (<">>) escribió:
On 6/17/20 10:13 AM, Pedro Guillem wrote:
> I had some issues today using some PDBs generated by Modeller, and I
> tracked the error to the fact the TER fields inside the PDB have more
> columns (which should not be there)
[...]
> *TER    1396       DT D  35*
[...]
> I understand that the TER separator is not supposed to have anything
> afterwards. Is there a particular reason why Modeller is writing my TER
> records like that? It should read only "TER"

You are incorrect - Modeller writes correct TER records; see
http://www.wwpdb.org/documentation/file-format-content/format33/sect9.html#TER

" target="_blank">             https://salilab.org/modeller/