Re: [modeller_usage] Query related modeller script

On 8/31/20 3:39 AM, Aanila Ghazala wrote:
I am unable to run the script in modeller 9.24 ,i am getting log files while running the script ,please help me solve this issue .

You forgot to actually attach the script... but it looks like you are trying to run Modeller inside the installation directory on Windows, and you don't have permissions to modify files there. Make a new folder and put your scripts there, as per step 6 of the installation instructions at https://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#windows

             https://salilab.org/modeller/